Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Faithful Reading by Gheester

Jaime/Ania,
Nice pics! The water ones amazed Brian and I, who were looking at them last nite. Like the ones of you two too, some of them are really cute. Jaime-your hair is so long! You look like your sister when it is that long-I bet if you stuck us side by side, we would look like fraternal twins at this point! Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I have been faithfully reading the blog and anxiously await updates. I have to admit-my heart sunk a little when reading about your adventures in Wien-I would have LOVED to be there with you two, I have such a fondness for that city. Reminds me that I need to get back there. Soon. Well, keep enjoying each other and your adventures, can't wait to hear about Prague!!! (Ahhh-Prague)......
Love,~Heidi

No comments: