Monday, September 11, 2006

On to Vienna

We leave Ljubljana today for Vienna. It's been a really nice stay here. I'll make a plug for the Hotel we stayed in - Hotel Emonec. It is clean, tidy, has a really nice brekkie included with the room, and is right in the heart of the city. I can't imagine it being better for the price.

I'm psyched to be heading to Vienna today. We still have the rest of the morning and early afternoon in Ljubljana, and then we have a 7 hour train through the mountains to Vienna.

Figs... we ate fresh figs in Korčula (I still can't get Korčula out of my head - it was such a nice place). Here in Slovenia, we enjoyed a central cafe each night we were here where they had the most amaying desserts, and better beer than several other places we tried. Great people watching too, and frequented by locals as well as tourists. Slovenes have shown to be very friendly. Ahhh.

Later!!

No comments: